What can behavioural economics propose for better labour market policy interventions to assist newly unemployed persons to regain employment? Some …
Australia, like many countries, struggles to have a national career system that is modern, fit for purpose, of quality, and …
Did we ever imagine the day when we would see robots laying bricks for the construction of buildings? They …
“She was a fishmonger, and sure t’was no wonder,
for so were her father and mother before”
(Words of a well known …
2017 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- CAS Dean Andrew Marcus to step down in December August 17, 2018
- Shishu Sarothi & Bharti Infratel Join Hands for Career Counselling & Awareness Program August 17, 2018
- Latinx Career Diaries: What It's Really Like to Be a Sales Manager in the Publishing Industry August 17, 2018
- Stock Futures Edge Lower Amid Disappointing Tech Guidance August 17, 2018
- Finalizaron jornadas de test vocacionales para estudiantes de ... August 17, 2018
- Empleo: Hoy viernes y mañana sábado 18 se realizará ExpoCenfo ... August 17, 2018
- Proponen que los presos trabajen para poder acceder a los ... August 17, 2018
- Capacitación y orientación vocacional para estudiantes de escuelas ... August 17, 2018
- Expatriação, por que Presidentes, diretores e executivos buscam ... August 17, 2018
- Como curar a tristeza? Você merece ser feliz. Veja como August 17, 2018
- 14 fotos absurdas tiradas na academia; a 5ª vai apavorar as mães August 17, 2018
- Feira de Empregabilidade atrai mais de mil pessoas em busca de ... August 16, 2018
- Le gouvernement provincial annonce des nominations au conseil d ... August 17, 2018
- Des classes de 5e d'intégration en formation d'adultes à partir de la ... August 16, 2018
- Les élèves valaisans reprennent le chemin de l'école August 16, 2018
- «Nous avons un challenge à relever en Nationale 3» August 16, 2018
- Neuchâtel prépare sa rentrée scolaire August 15, 2018