This 2004 review covered 7 countries: Chile, Russia, Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, and Turkey. The study sought to:
STEM has been a buzz word in education policies in many countries in the past decade, responding to perceived existing …
Career Development Positioned as Key Perspective for Higher Education in Times of Mass Access
Authorities from the most prestigious universities of …
Future European co-operation in the field of policies and systems for lifelong guidance and the use of ICT in guidance …
2017 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Are you considering a career in teaching? Head to the free Train to Teach roadshow in Newcastle February 21, 2018
- STEP-UP Omaha expands to offer year round job training for teens February 21, 2018
- Students want work experience back in the curriculum February 21, 2018
- Unseen threads run through historic career February 20, 2018
- Vocacionales: La Lenin, ¿tiempo de definiciones? (+ Fotos y Videos) February 21, 2018
- 'Formación en valores' para una nueva generación February 21, 2018
- No estamos en posición de negociar un acuerdo comercial de doble ... February 21, 2018
- El Centro de Rehabilitación municipal busca profesionales February 21, 2018
- Feira do Estudante oferece 2 mil vagas de estágio e palestras em ... February 20, 2018
- 10 benefícios da Educação Integral no colégio Ofélia February 20, 2018
- Seu filho foi diagnosticado com TOD? Terapia oferecida na GV ... February 20, 2018
- Profissionais de Educação Física se mobilizam contra veto de ... February 18, 2018
- Le Centre de formation professionnelle de Val-d'Or courtise les ... February 20, 2018
- Tout juste ouvert, le garage-école offre une nouvelle voie après l ... February 20, 2018
- Des lycéens de Cortat au speed dating de l'orientation February 20, 2018
- Réforme du bac : que cela va-t-il changer pour les lycéens ? February 19, 2018
- Forum de l'orientation : Des apprenants sensibilisés sur les filières ... February 19, 2018