What can behavioural economics propose for better labour market policy interventions to assist newly unemployed persons to regain employment? Some …
Australia, like many countries, struggles to have a national career system that is modern, fit for purpose, of quality, and …
Did we ever imagine the day when we would see robots laying bricks for the construction of buildings? They …
“She was a fishmonger, and sure t’was no wonder,
for so were her father and mother before”
(Words of a well known …
2017 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Drew Alum Turns 3 Internships into a Career July 18, 2018
- Students of this school are interning with big organisations July 18, 2018
- Fair to guide pupils on careers July 18, 2018
- Career counseling professionals discover how students qualify for hundreds of jobs at SRS July 18, 2018
- Cartelera de la TV Cubana July 18, 2018
- Inmigrantes sacan buena nota en su aterrizaje laboral en el ... July 18, 2018
- Verde vivo, el proyecto que enseñará a estudiantes a cuidar el ... July 18, 2018
- Snow-Storm, el nuevo aliado (sostenible) de la montaña July 18, 2018
- Michelle Williams está internada para tratar depressão, diz site July 18, 2018
- Feira de Empregos e Profissões em Curitiba oferta 3.500 vagas de ... July 18, 2018
- Integração de precários: IEFP reconhece erros e envia novas listas ... July 18, 2018
- À espera de Stella, Bella Falconi tira foco do corpo e celebra ... July 18, 2018
- Bac 2021 : ce qui va (vraiment) changer en septembre prochain July 18, 2018
- CIOSPB : Bourses cubaines 2018 July 17, 2018
- La saison des migrations ne connaît pas de répit July 14, 2018
- SEDHIOU – Le proviseur du lycée de Bounkiling sur les accusations ... July 13, 2018
- 200 nouveaux jeunes au Carrefour emploi Mékinac July 12, 2018