In September 2015, Education Scotland, an agency of Scottish Government, published a Career Education Standard for children …
The Department of Labour and Employment (DOLE) has just announced the drafting of a Career Guidance Advocacy Plan 2017-2022 give access …
The Executive Board of ICCDPP graciously acknowledges the funding and other support provided by CAREERS NEW ZEALAND for its activities …
View and download the presentations on Labour Market Information and Career Guidance from the CEDEFOP event 16 …
2017 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Feds release new guidance for homeless students - Politico July 27, 2016
- Mahboob Husain Jigar Career Guidance Centre offers computer courses - The Siasat Daily July 27, 2016
- Career advice highlights from the EuroScience Open Forum - Science Magazine July 26, 2016
- Career guidance, employment help available at Career Center - Prospectus July 26, 2016
- "El verdadero nombre de la paz es educación": Jairo Torres - ElEspectador.com July 27, 2016
- Terapia occidental mejora con el apoyo de la sabiduría oriental - lagranepoca July 27, 2016
- Soldado del Ejército denuncia homofobia de superiores y compañeros - El Ciudadano | Noticias que Importan (Comunicado de prensa) July 27, 2016
- Para Cristina, con los datos de Anses se quiere montar un "Estado ... - iprofesional.com July 27, 2016
- Lei que institui a política de atendimento à mulher vítima de ... - Estado de Minas July 27, 2016
- Outro Brasil: hora de um novo projeto de país - Outras Palavras July 27, 2016
- Promessa do esporte brasileiro, Gabriela Zeni chega ao time ... - Portal Nacional de Seguros July 27, 2016
- Grupo Abril dá mais um passo em apoio à educação: e-learning ... - EXAME.com July 27, 2016
- EDUCATION NATIONALE : 9.000 nouveaux postes budgétaires - El Moudjahid July 26, 2016
- CHRONIQUES SCOLAIRES (4) – Comment forme-t-on l'esprit ... - Nonfiction.fr July 26, 2016
- Gisors [Collège Jeanne d'Arc] Un quasi-sans-faute au Diplôme ... - L'Impartial July 26, 2016
- Besoin d'aide pour découvrir votre super pouvoir ? - digiSchool July 23, 2016
- A l'université, le tirage au sort des candidats disparaît en droit et en ... - Les Échos July 20, 2016