Then read this article from today’s New York Times!
Interested in the future of work and the labour market? Read this report from the McKinsey Quarterly
In many countries, Entrepreneurship as a career option is often a marginalised choice because the general curricula of education and …
2017 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Northeast Kansas Safe House in Need of Donation, Volunteers - stjoechannel.com January 23, 2017
- Confused about child's career? Siasat to guide through “Siasat Career Expo 2017” - The Siasat Daily January 22, 2017
- Seeking a mid-career move: Crash courses not quite enough ... - The Straits Times January 21, 2017
- Library a passport for a new journey in 2017 - Daily Republic - Fairfield Daily Republic January 21, 2017
- Tutores universitarios - LA NACION (Argentina) January 23, 2017
- El Caribe » El desafío de continuar tras una experiencia traumática - El Caribe January 23, 2017
- Fundación Gloria de Kriete y su programa Oportunidades graduaron ... - El Diario de Hoy January 21, 2017
- Periodistas en CdMx: secreto y cláusula de conciencia - Milenio.com January 19, 2017
- São Paulo responde por 41% da indústria de seguros e gera ... - Portal Nacional de Seguros January 22, 2017
- Está indeciso sobre qual carreira escolher? Veja dicas úteis - iBahia January 21, 2017
- Desemprego diminuiu 11% em 2016 - Diário de Notícias - DNoticias January 21, 2017
- Vereadores definem as comissões permanentes da Câmara - O ... - O Diário January 20, 2017
- Les métiers des armées présentés aux élèves - ladepeche.fr January 22, 2017
- Orientation scolaire. «Les parents ne doivent pas être trop impatients» - Le Télégramme January 22, 2017
- Orientation. Le boom du coaching scolaire - Le Télégramme January 22, 2017
- APB 2017 : comment faire ses vœux d'orientation après le bac - L'Obs January 20, 2017
- APB : des applis pour choisir ses études supérieures - Le Monde January 18, 2017