The next IAEVG conference will be held in
Madrid, November 15 – 18, 2016
Theme: Promoting Equity through Guidance and Counseling. …
The Executive Board of ICCDPP graciously acknowledges the funding and other support provided by the Ministry for Children, Education, …
The primary goal of the International Labour Organization (ILO), a specialised agency of United Nations, is to promote opportunities for …
In September 2015, Education Scotland, an agency of Scottish Government, published a Career Education Standard for children …
2017 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- “Aliadas en Cadena” ofrece cursos tecnológicos para apoyar el ... - Noticia al Dia August 25, 2016
- Rawson y Nación pusieron la firma por un mejor acceso a la justicia - Tiempo de San Juan August 25, 2016
- Bachilleres de Piedecuesta asistirán a la feria 'Buscando Carrera' - Vanguardia Liberal August 25, 2016
- de la Busch y La Salle - El Deber August 25, 2016
- Feira Guia do Estudante começa nesta sexta-feira - VEJA.com August 25, 2016
- Workshop discute mercado de trabalho para brasileiros que ... - Portal Nacional de Seguros August 25, 2016
- PUC Minas promove Oficinas de Orientação Profissional - sejabixo! August 25, 2016
- Uniexpo Sorocaba 2016: exposição gratuita auxilia estudantes na ... - Universia Brasil August 25, 2016
- Comment fonctionne le système scolaire au Canada ? - Radio Canada International August 25, 2016
- Clarification autour des transferts des enfants bénéficiaires du PSUGO - Radio Télévision Caraibes August 25, 2016
- Une dernière chance pour la rentrée - La Dépêche de Tahiti - La Dépêche de Tahiti August 24, 2016
- Célébration de la Semaine Mondiale d'Action pour l'Education ... - mediaterre.org August 24, 2016
- Saint-Louis - Notre-Dame-de-la-Paix. Effectifs en hausse - Le Télégramme August 24, 2016