Did we ever imagine the day when we would see robots laying bricks for the construction of buildings? They …
“She was a fishmonger, and sure t’was no wonder,
for so were her father and mother before”
(Words of a well known …
England, the largest home country of the UK, is not a stranger to policy changes for career guidance provision over …
The 9th International Symposium on Career Development and Public Policy will take place in Tromse, Norway, 17 to 20 June, …
2017 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- La capacitación y el profesionalismo consolidan la democracia en ... May 21, 2018
- Cobertura docente en el punto de mira de educadores espirituanos May 21, 2018
- De espaldas a la crisis, el gobierno continúa creando decenas de ... May 21, 2018
- Carreras profesionales: Conoce el campo de la psicología May 21, 2018
- Kénitra: le roi lance trois projets solidaires dédiés aux femmes et ... May 21, 2018
- Suppression des Centres d'Information et d'Orientation (CIO) : "cela ... May 18, 2018
- Voltaire s'en va-t-en guerre contre la relégation scolaire May 18, 2018
- Les failles de la subvention scolaire en Haïti May 18, 2018
- Burkina Faso : Liste des Concours de la fonction publique May 17, 2018