Did you ever wonder why a country might benefit from having a national strategy for career guidance and what a …
The German BeQu-Concept – now available in English
“Quality development in career guidance and counselling is an …
This post follows well on the last post entitled Changing Places!
This Report, commissioned by the Centre for Better Ageing …
Why is there a growth in the percentage of older workers in the workforce in your country? New pension requirements? …
2017 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Esther Lee will be delegate at science congress - The Pike County Courier March 21, 2017
- Esther Lee will be delegate at science congress | Milford PA | Local ... - The Pike County Courier March 21, 2017
- How to decide between multiple job offers | Devex - Devex March 20, 2017
- Free college and career guidance available - KRBD March 16, 2017
- La escuela mendocina que protestó por primera vez en 40 años - JornadaOnline March 22, 2017
- Azcuba en capacidad de asumir toda la fuerza técnica ... - Granma Internacional March 22, 2017
- 'Todos los individuos necesitamos amor y aceptación', Marta Vernaza - La Estrella de Panamá March 22, 2017
- UASLP arrancó 1ª Jornadas de Orientación Profesional e Inserción ... - El Exprés March 21, 2017
- Devo concluir um curso de graduação que não gosto? - Valor Economico (Assinatura) March 22, 2017
- Preocupação excessiva com alimento saudável pode ser transtorno, adverte nutricionista da CNU - Portal Nacional de Seguros March 21, 2017
- UFU oferece serviço de orientação profissional para jovens - Globo.com March 21, 2017
- Portal O Taboanense, Firme junto ao povo - Portal O Taboanense March 18, 2017
- Que valent les lycées picards ? - Courrier Picard March 22, 2017
- Alexandre a décroché un CDI grâce à la Mission locale - Jactiv (Inscription) March 22, 2017
- Une semaine passionnante pour près de 250 scolaires - ladepeche.fr March 21, 2017
- Thierry Berthet - Slate.fr March 19, 2017
- Mettre en place une véritable éducation à la parentalité - Slate.fr March 19, 2017