“ España necesita una solución estatal para complementar los esfuerzos en orientación académica y profesional a nivel autonómico ”
Dedicar fondos públicos a unos buenos servicios de orientación académica y profesional para los jóvenes reduce el abandono escolar, afirma …
This is a very readable and easy to understand overview of trends and data concerning the relationship between education and …
CEDEFOP, an agency of the European Commission, published a handbook in 2018 that describes 25 ICT in guidance …
What does the future of work look like? is a nice overview of changes already taking place …
2019 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Wabtec Corporation (WAB) Q1 2019 Earnings Call Transcript - Yahoo Finance April 26, 2019
- Career Opportunity @ Continental Local School - Continental eNews April 26, 2019
- Businesses Pledge To Help Long Beach City College Create Qualified City Employees - Gazettes.com April 25, 2019
- Nine tips for choosing a business course - The Irish Times April 25, 2019
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Estudo da Sebrae revela mais de 100 possibilidades para empreender em Goiás nos próximos anos - O Popular April 26, 2019
- UNISAL e Colégio Nossa Senhora Auxiliadora oferecem curso preparatório para o Enem - Terra April 26, 2019
- Ministro da Educação afirma que vai reduzir investimento em cursos de filosofia e sociologia - Jornal O Globo April 26, 2019
- Geral COB abre vagas em cursos para gestores, treinadores e atletas - Folha de Pernambuco April 25, 2019
- Castelnaudary : un nouvel espace entre co-working et boutique solidaire - L'Indépendant April 25, 2019
- Crise de l'artisanat. Une question de gestion de la formation professionnelle - Leseco.ma April 25, 2019
- Suffira-t-il d'allonger le tronc commun - Investig'action April 25, 2019
- Débat : Le service national universel, un échec pédagogique programmé ? - The Conversation FR April 24, 2019
- Les élèves étrangers paieront plus chers leurs frais d'inscription - Journal des femmes April 23, 2019