Did you ever wonder why a country might benefit from having a national strategy for career guidance and what a …
The German BeQu-Concept – now available in English
“Quality development in career guidance and counselling is an …
This post follows well on the last post entitled Changing Places!
This Report, commissioned by the Centre for Better Ageing …
Why is there a growth in the percentage of older workers in the workforce in your country? New pension requirements? …
2017 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Dover, Sherborn congregations part of Family Promise Metrowest - Wicked Local Brockton April 23, 2017
- Career guidance - KARNATAKA - The Hindu - The Hindu April 22, 2017
- Embracing Technology to Ensure College & Career Counseling Success - Huffington Post April 21, 2017
- Career guidance for school students - The Hindu April 21, 2017
- De adicto a adicto - El Sol de Durango April 23, 2017
- Perros en la oficina: un beneficio para muchos - ABC Color April 20, 2017
- Agenda: 'Experience Work Day', jóvenes vivirán una vivencia ... - La Prensa April 20, 2017
- Mercado laboral: ¿Cómo conocer tus habilidades y flaquezas? - Los Andes (Argentina) April 20, 2017
- Boa Vista acolhe a III Edição da Semana das Profissões e do ... - Primeiro caboverdiano Diário em linha April 21, 2017
- Silves: EB 2,3 João de Deus com programa de orientação escolar e ... - Região Sul April 21, 2017
- Workshop para orientação profissional será promovido pela FWF ... - 180graus.com April 20, 2017
- Silves implementa Programa de Orientação Escolar e Profissional - Mais Algarve April 19, 2017
- Pour en finir avec les stéréotypes - Cerveau et Psycho April 21, 2017
- Ils ont passé l'examen de course d'orientation - ladepeche.fr April 21, 2017
- Benoît Hamon : "Chaque jeune recevra un revenu universel d ... - L'Etudiant Educpros April 20, 2017
- Le Soleil - Orientation scolaire et professionnelle : Un salon pour ... - Le Soleil April 20, 2017
- Ma mini-entreprise ne connaît pas la crise - Le Figaro April 19, 2017