Young people in Nepal face many challenges in making labour market and societal transitions, both of which are intertwined. Almost …
Did you ever wonder why a country might benefit from having a national strategy for career guidance and what a …
The German BeQu-Concept – now available in English
“Quality development in career guidance and counselling is an …
This post follows well on the last post entitled Changing Places!
This Report, commissioned by the Centre for Better Ageing …
2017 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Terapia ocupacional y la rehabilitación - La Estrella de Panamá May 25, 2017
- PROMO UPSA ORIENTÓ A MÁS DE 3.000 BACHILLERES - Diario Pagina Siete May 25, 2017
- Imparten plática a jóvenes sobre orientación vocacional - Gobierno del Estado de Chihuahua May 24, 2017
- (08 hs – Suplente – Col. Provincial Nº 12) T: Mañana – Tarde - RADIO FÉNIX 95.1 May 24, 2017
- Connective: Esta plataforma quer ligar estudantes de hotelaria a ... - Dinheiro Vivo May 25, 2017
- Dia do vestibulando (24): Confira 10 dicas para se dar bem nas ... - iBahia May 24, 2017
- Rio Preto realiza projeto de incentivo ao empreendedorismo | Portal ... - Portal Novidade May 24, 2017
- Jacob participou do Prêmio Prefeito Educador - O Regional May 22, 2017
- Un bus à la rencontre des futurs entrepreneurs - la Nouvelle République May 25, 2017
- Sophie Cluzel : La nouvelle secrétaire d'État évoque sa fille ... - Pure People May 24, 2017
- EDUCATION Longlaville : la « grande école » des décrocheurs ... - Le Républicain Lorrain May 24, 2017
- Bienvenue à CIDJ #InfoJeunesse - Carenews May 24, 2017
- Mineurs étrangers. L'intégration en marche à Brest - Le Télégramme May 24, 2017