What does the future of work look like? is a nice overview of changes already taking place …
Leading career development services into an uncertain future: Ensuring access, integration and innovation
The symposium of 2019, …
The OECD has recently published a working paper that examines features of good career guidance practice in assisting young people …
The Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) has produced an excellent policy document on career services for all South …
2017 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Cllr Samantha Dixon responds to Essar announcement - So Cheshire December 15, 2018
- From a home-maker to a corporate trainer- the inspiring journey of Rabab J Ghadiali - The Siasat Daily December 15, 2018
- Enugu commends Promasidor over career guidance initiative - New Telegraph Newspaper December 15, 2018
- Burlington High School Guidance Director Has His Say at Hearing - Seven Days December 15, 2018
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Ocupação que mais cresceu no Brasil em 10 anos foi cuidadores de idosos; confira lista - O POVO Online December 15, 2018
- Conselho Regional de Medicina Veterinária lança campanha contra o abandono de animais - Jornal do Comércio December 14, 2018
- Vai viajar? Veja como a terapia pode tratar o medo de andar de avião - EM TEMPO December 14, 2018
- Vítimas de Abdelmassih dão apoio a mulheres que denunciaram João de Deus - Marie Claire December 14, 2018
- Gilets jaunes: le sens du face à face - Le Club de Mediapart December 13, 2018
- Jean-Baptiste Laissard : Photographe et auteur de trois ouvrages sur le handicap - Magazine Handirect December 13, 2018
- Le club 3MTKD et Montpellier business school s’associent - Midi Libre December 13, 2018
- Les figures inspirantes, des clés pour la réussite professionnelle - Horizons publics December 12, 2018
- United Way L'Alliance : les entreprises unies pour l'insertion pro des jeunes - Carenews December 11, 2018