Following on the publication of the Communique from the 2017 International Symposium on Career Development and Public Policy, here is …
Most of you did not have the opportunity to attend the International Symposium in Seoul, Korea, in June 2017.
Young people in Nepal face many challenges in making labour market and societal transitions, both of which are intertwined. Almost …
Did you ever wonder why a country might benefit from having a national strategy for career guidance and what a …
2017 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Pine-Richland board approves contract with post-graduation planning company - Tribune-Review July 27, 2017
- Jack Macyklott, Partner, Flagship Management - The Maritime Executive July 26, 2017
- Aerobatic pilot pays visit to NIHSA group - Bonner County Daily Bee July 26, 2017
- Tencent backs Indian education startup BYJU's at a valuation of $800 million - TechCrunch July 26, 2017
- Nuestros hijos - CubaDebate July 26, 2017
- "Hoy existe una desconexión total entre las ofertas de empleo y la ... - ComunicaRSE July 26, 2017
- Quedó en libertad condicional el hombre que mató a sus dos hijas - ElTiempo.com July 26, 2017
- La USJ e Inycom colaborarán en la formación y el desarrollo ... - EntornoInteligente July 26, 2017
- Prefeitura de Natal passa a emitir carteiras de trabalho - Globo.com July 26, 2017
- Alimentação: Comer e, ao mesmo tempo, prevenir a Doença de ... - Visão July 25, 2017
- RioSolidario abre inscrições para cursos profissionalizantes - Solidário Notícias (Blogue) July 25, 2017
- Brasil é o 2º país que mais investe em estética dental no mundo - Diário do Nordeste (Assinatura) (Blogue) July 24, 2017
- Bourgogne : des vacances en entreprise pour préparer son ... - Franceinfo July 26, 2017
- "J'étais dans l'internet à 15.000 euros par mois, je suis devenu ... - BFMTV.COM July 23, 2017
- Deux prodiges de la République primées à la préfecture du Nord - La Voix du Nord July 23, 2017
- Les tarifs scolaires pour la rentrée - la Nouvelle République July 22, 2017
- Sophie Orange : « L'orientation post-bac est déjà tributaire de l ... - Le Monde July 20, 2017