CEDEFOP, an agency of the European Commission, published a handbook in 2018 that describes 25 ICT in guidance …
What does the future of work look like? is a nice overview of changes already taking place …
Leading career development services into an uncertain future: Ensuring access, integration and innovation
The symposium of 2019, …
The OECD has recently published a working paper that examines features of good career guidance practice in assisting young people …
2017 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Bills Today: This Bills OL became a leader in 2018 - BuffaloBills.com January 18, 2019
- Accenture Ireland launches data science course for women in STEM - Siliconrepublic.com January 18, 2019
- Schools lay out talent investments | News, Sports, Jobs - Alpena News January 18, 2019
- Bruins flatten Blues 5-2 - WGME January 18, 2019
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Detox com chás promete limpar o organismo e queimar calorias - Folha Vitória January 18, 2019
- eSocial - Saúde e Segurança do Trabalho - Contábeis January 18, 2019
- Os usos da fonoaudiologia para os pacientes da terceira idade - Atualiza Bahia January 18, 2019
- MP-BA recomenda que Luís Eduardo Magalhães faça plano para combater evasão escolar - Bahia Noticias - Samuel Celestino January 17, 2019
- Le nombre de bourses octroyées à la formation professionnelle a augmenté de 177% en un an - H24info le portail d'information Marocain January 18, 2019
- Service national universel : mise en œuvre dans treize départements pilotes dès juin 2019 - éducation.gouv.fr January 17, 2019
- 17/01/2019 Revue de presse du 17 janvier 2019 - boursenews.ma January 17, 2019
- Éducation à l'esprit d'entreprendre à l'école - OSEntreprendre conjugue ses forces avec 16 alliés stratégiques - CNW Telbec January 16, 2019
- Quimperlé. Inquiétude sur la réforme en lycée pro - Ouest-France January 16, 2019