CEDEFOP, an agency of the European Commission, published a handbook in 2018 that describes 25 ICT in guidance …
What does the future of work look like? is a nice overview of changes already taking place …
Leading career development services into an uncertain future: Ensuring access, integration and innovation
The symposium of 2019, …
The OECD has recently published a working paper that examines features of good career guidance practice in assisting young people …
2017 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- (P) Success in Top Universities - Romania-Insider.com February 22, 2019
- Award-winning journalist coming home to inspire young girls - Warwick Daily News February 22, 2019
- 'Army guiding local youth to join armed forces' - Greater Kashmir February 22, 2019
- OnlineMasters.com Names Top Master's in English Language Learning Programs for 2019 - PR Web February 21, 2019
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Pinterest dá início ao processo de abertura de capital para o final deste ano - Bolsa de Valores - Canaltech February 22, 2019
- Trabalhadores desconhecem regras para aposentadoria - 22 de Fevereiro de 2019 - Folha de Londrina February 22, 2019
- Professores de Língua Inglesa podem se inscrever em curso de aperfeiçoamento nos EUA - Surgiu February 21, 2019
- Vídeo: Médico que atuou em Guaramirim é preso suspeito de abusar de pacientes sedadas - OCP News February 21, 2019
- Le transport scolaire: maillon essentiel de l'éducation - Le Soleil - Groupe Capitales Médias February 21, 2019
- Le raid Bretz'Elles des sables : une aventure 100 % féminin et 100 % alsacien - DNA - Dernières Nouvelles d'Alsace February 21, 2019
- Managem-Injaz Al Maghrib: 3 programmes de formation en faveur des zones rurales - Médias 24 February 21, 2019
- Le sens de l'effort : comment Marius a réussi à sortir de la délinquance - Télé Star February 20, 2019
- Stage militaire, coaching orientation... «Le sens de l'effort», le docu-réalité de M6 où les jeunes… - 20 Minutes February 19, 2019