Did we ever imagine the day when we would see robots laying bricks for the construction of buildings? They …
“She was a fishmonger, and sure t’was no wonder,
for so were her father and mother before”
(Words of a well known …
England, the largest home country of the UK, is not a stranger to policy changes for career guidance provision over …
The 9th International Symposium on Career Development and Public Policy will take place in Tromse, Norway, 17 to 20 June, …
2017 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Nollywood star, Paul Sambo, mentors students on careers June 23, 2018
- Their future is our business June 22, 2018
- The Michigan College Most Likely To Land You A Job: Report June 22, 2018
- Celebrating a career of care June 22, 2018
- Nación presenta los programas de formación profesional en El ... June 23, 2018
- Iglesia peruana abrirá centro de orientación para migrantes ... June 22, 2018
- Sobresale Universidad de Holguín en fórum de Ciencias Pedagógicas June 22, 2018
- Docentes se movilizarán contra la "flexibilización laboral" de los ... June 22, 2018
- Loudéac. La lutte contre le décrochage scolaire démarre ! June 23, 2018
- Insertion scolaire – Les jeunes filles s'accomplissent grâce au ... June 22, 2018
- Rennes. Des salariés aident les jeunes des quartiers sensibles June 21, 2018
- Education : menace de fermeture sur les CIO June 21, 2018
- Insertion professionnelle. Un étudiant sur quatre regrette son ... June 20, 2018