Among the less well-known bi-partisan political activities in the USA in the past few years has been the emergence of …
This document summarises the experiences of four countries -Belgium, Norway, Germany, and Luxembourg- on how best to approach the challenges …
This publication of the European Commission, DG Employment, Social Affairs, and Inclusion, sets out the policy landscape and analysis …
How to provide career guidance to the most marginalised on the labour market has long been a challenge to policies …
2017 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Acadiana ninth-grade girls get guidance on 'non-traditional' careers at UL-Lafayette expo - The Advocate December 10, 2016
- UWA receives $1.25 million to enhance job outlook for graduates - University of West Alabama News December 9, 2016
- Living Learning Communities offer academic, career guidance to students - News at OU December 9, 2016
- Seminar held on career guidance - The Hans India December 8, 2016
- Alumnos de la escuela Comercial recorrieron la Unidad ... - Diario La Verdad December 10, 2016
- Jubilados, activos y con compromiso social - Deutsche Welle December 10, 2016
- Exhorta Díaz-Canel a estudiar el ideario de Fidel - Juventud Rebelde December 10, 2016
- Polo Morín tras hacer pública su orientación sexual: “Esto no tiene ... - People en Español December 9, 2016
- Semdec recebe currículos e envia à empresa que oferece vagas em ... - 180graus.com December 10, 2016
- Obesidade Infantil: epidemia do século XXI - Delas December 10, 2016
- Jovens recebem orientação de profissionais - Globo.com December 9, 2016
- Rede Cidadã aposta na aliança com empresariado para estimular a ... - Portal Nacional de Seguros December 9, 2016
- Barcelonnette : Le forum des métiers de la cité scolaire A.Honnorat ... - Haute-Provence Info December 10, 2016
- Les décrocheurs ont un lycée Nouvelle chance à Toulouse - ladepeche.fr December 10, 2016
- Orientation : ce que veulent les jeunes - Le Monde December 9, 2016
- Le lycée professionnel Raymond-Savignac sur la dynamique de l ... - ladepeche.fr December 9, 2016
- Enquête Pisa : l'origine sociale pèse lourd sur la réussite des élèves ... - leJDD.fr December 6, 2016