The OECD has recently published a working paper that examines features of good career guidance practice in assisting young people …
The Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) has produced an excellent policy document on career services for all South …
What can behavioural economics propose for better labour market policy interventions to assist newly unemployed persons to regain employment? Some …
Australia, like many countries, struggles to have a national career system that is modern, fit for purpose, of quality, and …
2017 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- How schools are revolutionizing vocational training September 20, 2018
- Lecturer in Careers Guidance September 20, 2018
- CGCC takes on workforce development programs September 19, 2018
- The pros and cons of university career portals September 19, 2018
- UNAP y Colegio de Alto Rendimiento Loreto firmaron importante ... September 20, 2018
- El proyecto de vida que significa ser profesional September 20, 2018
- Sanar las emociones para crecer September 20, 2018
- En España dicen que un prófugo de la justicia española trabaja, en ... September 20, 2018
- A heteronormatividade nos cuidados de saúde September 20, 2018
- Casa do Trabalhador realizará atendimento para deficientes e ... September 19, 2018
- Preços populares para atendimento psicológico no Rio September 19, 2018
- LBV abre 60 vagas para os cursos gratuitos em Maricá September 19, 2018
- Financement nouveau de l'année de préparation professionnelle September 20, 2018
- 1958 - A tout âge, on peut tout apprendre September 20, 2018
- Deux fois plus d'abandons scolaires en un an! September 20, 2018
- Vitrine. Yellow Monday, orientation professionnelle et scolaire September 19, 2018
- Crédit conso et études : une réforme bien accueillie, des études à ... September 19, 2018