Leading career development services into an uncertain future: Ensuring access, integration and innovation
The symposium of 2019, …
The OECD has recently published a working paper that examines features of good career guidance practice in assisting young people …
The Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) has produced an excellent policy document on career services for all South …
What can behavioural economics propose for better labour market policy interventions to assist newly unemployed persons to regain employment? Some …
2017 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Of Note: 16 November 2018 November 16, 2018
- Edinboro's financial planning programs ranked among best in US November 16, 2018
- Facebook launches UK mentorship programme for aspiring young engineers November 16, 2018
- EU and Georgia Summarise Four Years of Working Towards "Better Skills for Better Jobs" November 16, 2018
- OrientándoME, una propuesta con oportunidades educativas November 16, 2018
- Alumnos de Secundaria Nº10 recibieron charla sobre Orientación ... November 16, 2018
- Con escuelas de campo se enseñan alternativas para evitar la ... November 16, 2018
- Estudian el Técnico Medio en Logística y Derecho cerca de 200 ... November 16, 2018
- Emprego | Assistente operacional para CHMT November 16, 2018
- EUA mudam diretrizes sobre saúde e dizem que qualquer exercício ... November 16, 2018
- Emprego: Plataforma online de apoio a alunos / alumni da UA November 14, 2018
- Nova Lei em Nova Friburgo, RJ, obriga que escolas tenham ... November 14, 2018
- Point information jeunesse. Un centre de ressources pour les ados November 16, 2018
- Secteur de Haguenau : un mois de l'orientation pour trouver sa voie November 16, 2018
- Berck : La Mollière nous ouvre ses portes lundi 19 novembre November 16, 2018
- La Commission scolaire des Samares publie une collection de livres ... November 16, 2018
- Sarcelles : ils protestent contre la fermeture du centre d'information ... November 15, 2018