Did we ever imagine the day when we would see robots laying bricks for the construction of buildings? They …
“She was a fishmonger, and sure t’was no wonder,
for so were her father and mother before”
(Words of a well known …
England, the largest home country of the UK, is not a stranger to policy changes for career guidance provision over …
The 9th International Symposium on Career Development and Public Policy will take place in Tromse, Norway, 17 to 20 June, …
2017 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- High-paying jobs go begging while high school grads line up for bachelor's degrees April 23, 2018
- Leechburg Area students to get career training as early as kindergarten April 23, 2018
- CASCAID announces the latest Careers Report April 23, 2018
- Hundreds attend career guidance workshop for Class 10 students April 23, 2018
- Desarrollo profesional en la salud pública pinera April 23, 2018
- de la Federación. April 23, 2018
- Una institución apuesta a la educación técnica en Washington, DC April 23, 2018
- Habrá feria de empleo en varios municipios April 23, 2018
- EMTU promove atividades para celebrar Dia do Jovem Trabalhador April 23, 2018
- Quais são os sintomas de alerta da gripe? April 23, 2018
- Ribeirão Preto, Franca e mais 5 cidades da região têm 55 vagas de ... April 23, 2018
- Assembleia Legislativa disponibiliza novos programas para o ... April 21, 2018
- Les CIO vent debout contre le projet de loi qui les concerne April 23, 2018
- Quel avenir pour les Centres d'information et d'orientation ? April 23, 2018
- Laâyoune abrite le 4e forum du Sud pour l'information et l'orientation ... April 22, 2018
- À Eu et ailleurs en France, les CIO menacés de fermeture : « On ne ... April 22, 2018
- Lancement à Témara de la 1-ère édition régionale des Journées de ... April 20, 2018