This 2004 review covered 7 countries: Chile, Russia, Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, and Turkey. The study sought to:
STEM has been a buzz word in education policies in many countries in the past decade, responding to perceived existing …
Career Development Positioned as Key Perspective for Higher Education in Times of Mass Access
Authorities from the most prestigious universities of …
Future European co-operation in the field of policies and systems for lifelong guidance and the use of ICT in guidance …
2017 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Robo-guidance or electric dreams? November 23, 2017
- One week left to apply to become North Yorkshire Police's latest recruit November 23, 2017
- Generosity of community provides Thanksgiving meals for hundreds November 23, 2017
- Nana Aba to speak at Live Girl Code November 23, 2017
- Cinco sitios para practicar, ensayar y preparar la PSU de manera ... November 23, 2017
- APADEA: el grupo de padres de Zárate organizará una jornada ... November 23, 2017
- En marcha programa de prevención de úlceras en pacientes ... November 23, 2017
- Estrés, una realidad para padres de chicos con autismo November 23, 2017
- Tarde de orientação e prevenção aos agricultores November 23, 2017
- Samsung apresenta segunda geração de fones de ouvido sem fio November 23, 2017
- Jejum Intermitente: a dieta dos nossos antepassados November 23, 2017
- Parque 13 de Maio oferece ações de saúde e cidadania no Dia de ... November 23, 2017
- Cécile Van de Velde : « Les jeunes portent aujourd'hui à l'extrême la ... November 23, 2017
- Le coup d'envoi de la semaine Ecole-Entreprise est donné November 23, 2017
- Les jeunes grandissent en s'engageant November 22, 2017
- Régis Marcon: «Pour attirer les jeunes dans les filières ... November 22, 2017
- Annabelle Allouch : "Les attendus sont une forme de sélection qui ... November 22, 2017