This 2004 review covered 7 countries: Chile, Russia, Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, and Turkey. The study sought to:
STEM has been a buzz word in education policies in many countries in the past decade, responding to perceived existing …
Career Development Positioned as Key Perspective for Higher Education in Times of Mass Access
Authorities from the most prestigious universities of …
Future European co-operation in the field of policies and systems for lifelong guidance and the use of ICT in guidance …
2017 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Transfer Students Learn the Ropes Through Peer Mentor Program February 23, 2018
- FairGaze.com: venture to connect students with mentors in India February 23, 2018
- Pathways 2 Tomorrow, ESU 2's pioneering career education program, looks to expand its reach February 23, 2018
- Lincoln County organizations team up in support of local youth February 23, 2018
- Fructífero intercambio de periodistas con pedagogos en Consejo ... February 23, 2018
- Allianz y Aldeas Infantiles SOS capacitan a jóvenes colombianos ... February 23, 2018
- Colegio de Profesionales en Orientación reitera apoyo a clases de ... February 23, 2018
- Orientación vocacional gratuita en la Biblioteca Antonio Devoto February 23, 2018
- Crise dos refugiados não é temporária, diz Ministra da Presidência February 23, 2018
- Portugal vai acolher mais 1.010 refugiados até 2019 February 23, 2018
- O que fazer depois do Teste Vocacional February 23, 2018
- IA não substituirá profissionais, defendem Facebook, Google e ... February 23, 2018
- Chargé(e) de projet - Mouvement fraternité Multi-ethnique February 23, 2018
- Formation professionnelle scolaire : les pistes de la réforme February 23, 2018
- Ballon Un forum des métiers pour les jeunes en grosse difficulté ... February 23, 2018
- Bac professionnel : entreprise de rénovation générale February 22, 2018
- Bac professionnel : les neuf pistes du rapport remis à Blanquer February 22, 2018