Leading career development services into an uncertain future: Ensuring access, integration and innovation
The symposium of 2019, …
The OECD has recently published a working paper that examines features of good career guidance practice in assisting young people …
The Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) has produced an excellent policy document on career services for all South …
What can behavioural economics propose for better labour market policy interventions to assist newly unemployed persons to regain employment? Some …
2017 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Are You a Job-Seeking Veteran? What to Know October 15, 2018
- Good Morning Angels: A "Green House" for Rays of Hope October 15, 2018
- Big 30 Soccer: Wight looks to father's career for guidance October 15, 2018
- Career guidance October 15, 2018
- Descubre tu vocación October 15, 2018
- ¿Cómo evitar el comportamiento agresivo en los niños? October 14, 2018
- Qué rol cumplen los padres cuando los hijos eligen su carrera October 14, 2018
- Diagnostican primer caso de 'adicción a Netflix' en India October 12, 2018
- Ex-executivo afirma que Tacla Duran era o 'principal operador' da ... October 15, 2018
- Vestibular e as incertezas em relação ao futuro profissional October 13, 2018
- Médica explica os riscos da alergia a medicamentos October 12, 2018
- Centro Universitário Max Planck reúne milhares de alunos no ... October 12, 2018
- Bilan des évaluations : les élèves en difficultés October 15, 2018
- Les collégiens à la conquête de l'Europe October 15, 2018
- Une soirée dédiée à l'orientation des jeunes October 15, 2018
- La réforme du lycée professionnel : viser l'« excellence », vraiment ?... October 14, 2018
- Verneuil. Lycéens et collégiens s'initient au pilotage d'avion October 14, 2018