The OECD has recently published a working paper that examines features of good career guidance practice in assisting young people …
The Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) has produced an excellent policy document on career services for all South …
What can behavioural economics propose for better labour market policy interventions to assist newly unemployed persons to regain employment? Some …
Australia, like many countries, struggles to have a national career system that is modern, fit for purpose, of quality, and …
2017 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- How the UNDP is empowering India's young women September 25, 2018
- Olathe teacher part of national engineering project September 24, 2018
- Conway Named Best City in State to Start Career September 24, 2018
- 'Mario Gotze could rebuild career at Liverpool' September 24, 2018
- Inclusión laboral a través de la agencia de empleo de Compensar September 24, 2018
- Abre Red de formación vocacional de periodismo en Holguín September 24, 2018
- La educación técnico profesional crece en la provincia September 24, 2018
- Video | Orientación vocacional: una etapa de indecisión en la que ... September 24, 2018
- Universidades realizam feira de profissões e dão bolsas de estudo September 24, 2018
- Sines oferecem 798 vagas para pessoas com deficiência September 24, 2018
- A N2B oferece acompanhamento nutricional como benefício ... September 24, 2018
- Feira Norte do Estudante ocorre nesta semana, em Manaus; confira ... September 24, 2018
- Togo : Rentrée scolaire 2018-2019 : Message du ministre des ... September 24, 2018
- Cameroun : Les défis de la rentrée scolaire 2018-2019 September 24, 2018
- CodeWeek 2018 : Ladies of Code organise deux événements September 24, 2018
- Pays de Vitré. À Châteaubourg, un petit coup de pouce au service ... September 24, 2018
- Bienvenue à Madame la Principale du Collège Louis Aragon September 22, 2018