The OECD has recently published a working paper that examines features of good career guidance practice in assisting young people …
The Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) has produced an excellent policy document on career services for all South …
What can behavioural economics propose for better labour market policy interventions to assist newly unemployed persons to regain employment? Some …
Australia, like many countries, struggles to have a national career system that is modern, fit for purpose, of quality, and …
2017 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Strickland, Robert Louis September 23, 2018
- Counsellors trained in career guidance September 22, 2018
- Ashoka Pillar Awards September 22, 2018
- Career guidance programs vital to harness youth skills : Professionals should be given opportunity to serve country ... September 22, 2018
- Oportunidades laborales en tiempos de crisis September 23, 2018
- ¿De qué se trata el veganismo? (recetas) September 23, 2018
- Arranca el Título CEU de Especialista en Comunicación de Moda ... September 22, 2018
- Bienvenidas regulaciones para los abogados September 22, 2018
- Governador sanciona lei que obriga rede estadual de ensino a ... September 22, 2018
- Correio e Mega 94 FM promovem ação social no Paulo Coelho ... September 21, 2018
- Novas profissões vão ditar ritmo a mercado de trabalho September 20, 2018
- Bairro Paulo Coelho Machado recebe mutirão de serviços gratuitos September 20, 2018
- Les 10 propositions pour faire revivre le sport réunionnais September 23, 2018
- Bienvenue à Madame la Principale du Collège Louis Aragon September 22, 2018
- Fondation Paul Bocuse : les ados peuvent se former aux métiers de ... September 21, 2018
- La Maison de l'orientation s'affiche sur Facebook September 21, 2018
- Le programme d'action relatif à l'appui à la scolarisation, à la lutte ... September 20, 2018