Then read this article from today’s New York Times!
Interested in the future of work and the labour market? Read this report from the McKinsey Quarterly
In many countries, Entrepreneurship as a career option is often a marginalised choice because the general curricula of education and …
2017 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Update from Family Promise Metrowest - MetroWest Daily News February 25, 2017
- For career advice, check with Sgt. Major Willene Orr - whnt.com February 24, 2017
- Alumni provide career guidance to students - Illinois State University News (press release) (blog) February 23, 2017
- How Congress can help millions of Americans achieve career ... - The Hill (blog) February 21, 2017
- ¡A cuidar nuestro cuerpo en Carnavales! - El Carabobeño February 25, 2017
- La fórmula más efectiva e inteligente para bajar de peso - Diario Veloz February 25, 2017
- Décima Muestra de Orientación Profesiográfica en la UAA - La ... - La Jornada Aguascalientes February 24, 2017
- Inaugurado IV Taller de orientación profesional y formación ... - Sierra Maestra February 23, 2017
- Margarida Casal: Internacionalizar é o desafio da Escola de ... - Correio do Minho February 25, 2017
- Castelo Branco: AJUP quer orientar vocação profissional dos alunos - Diário Digital Castelo Branco February 24, 2017
- USP oferece orientação profissional para alunos da rede - Secretaria da Educação do Estado de São Paulo February 24, 2017
- Proposta proíbe cobrança de embalagem para guardar sobra de ... - CenárioMT February 23, 2017
- Tout savoir sur le bilan d'orientation scolaire ou professionnelle - digiSchool February 24, 2017
- Grand forum sur les métiers et les formations - ladepeche.fr February 24, 2017
- Parcours d'avenir à Notre-Dame - ladepeche.fr February 23, 2017
- « Une rentrée scolaire sereine » - NC 1ère February 23, 2017
- Construisons Les Ponts Pour Rapprocher l'Enseignant Et l ... - Forbes France February 21, 2017