“ España necesita una solución estatal para complementar los esfuerzos en orientación académica y profesional a nivel autonómico ”
Dedicar fondos públicos a unos buenos servicios de orientación académica y profesional para los jóvenes reduce el abandono escolar, afirma …
This is a very readable and easy to understand overview of trends and data concerning the relationship between education and …
CEDEFOP, an agency of the European Commission, published a handbook in 2018 that describes 25 ICT in guidance …
What does the future of work look like? is a nice overview of changes already taking place …
2019 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- The Eagle's student government endorsements for the 2019-2020 year - The Eagle March 25, 2019
- Manny Machado Is Moving Forward - Bleacher Report March 25, 2019
- Openings for State Jobs Are Up, So Why Are Applications Down? - Governing March 25, 2019
- Employment Expertise: Learning new skills for second career - HollandSentinel.com March 25, 2019
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Neto cobra Goulart como 10 da Seleção e ataca Tite - 1News Brasil March 25, 2019
- Edital do Enem 2019 é divulgado - Rede Piauí de Notícias March 25, 2019
- Mulher decide fazer inseminação artificial caseira pra não gastar R$ 30 mil e chama amigo - 1News Brasil March 25, 2019
- Após jogo, Ganso provoca o Flamengo - 1News Brasil March 25, 2019
- Une soirée, deux réunions au collège - Midi Libre March 25, 2019
- Eko Education propose une plate-forme d'apprentissage en ligne 100% camerounaise - TELES RELAY March 24, 2019
- Demain nous appartient - Hector Langevin : "Bart va mentir pour protéger Hugo après l'accident" [INTERVIEW] - AlloCiné March 23, 2019
- Gard : retranché dans sa chambre depuis 4 ans, sa mère le croit Hikikomori - Midi Libre March 19, 2019
- Assises régionales de l'information et de l'orientation tout au long de la vie - Le portail du conseil régional Île-de-France March 19, 2019