Then read this article from today’s New York Times!
Interested in the future of work and the labour market? Read this report from the McKinsey Quarterly
In many countries, Entrepreneurship as a career option is often a marginalised choice because the general curricula of education and …
2017 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- CASCAID Joins Careers Champion as Prize Partner for 2017 - FE News (press release) (registration) February 20, 2017
- QCDC highlights role of career guidance in developing national ... - Al-Bawaba February 20, 2017
- Abdulla Al Ghurair Foundation for Education, World Bank Group Announce New Partnership to Improve Opportunities ... - MENAFN.COM February 20, 2017
- TCTC earns recognition - Warren Tribune Chronicle February 20, 2017
- Prácticas de Saber 11 y asesoría vocacional, desde ahora en EL ... - ElTiempo.com February 20, 2017
- Convocan a concurso periodístico sobre Ciencias Médicas - Unión de Periodistas de Cuba February 19, 2017
- Llama Ministra de Educación a profundizar formación de maestros ... - Granma Internacional February 18, 2017
- ¿Ya sabes qué estudiar? - La Hora (Ecuador) February 17, 2017
- Seis dicas valiosas para iniciantes nas corridas - Gazeta Esportiva February 20, 2017
- Lula: “Folha e vazadores mudam versão de história sem provas” - Brasil 247 February 19, 2017
- Bacharelado tem último processo seletivo em São Paulo - Portal Nacional de Seguros February 19, 2017
- Após 1º lugar no Prouni, ex-aluno diz que não teria obtido vaga ... - Globo.com February 18, 2017
- Argenteuil : semaine de l'orientation pour collégiens et lycéens - Le Parisien February 20, 2017
- Réinventons l'orientation scolaire - Les Échos February 20, 2017
- Guyancourt : aidez votre enfant dans son parcours scolaire et sa ... - Le Parisien February 20, 2017
- Quelles sont les nouvelles compétences de la région Bretagne ? - Breizh Info February 20, 2017
- ''Sexisme pas notre genre ! - CB News February 19, 2017