“ España necesita una solución estatal para complementar los esfuerzos en orientación académica y profesional a nivel autonómico ”
Dedicar fondos públicos a unos buenos servicios de orientación académica y profesional para los jóvenes reduce el abandono escolar, afirma …
This is a very readable and easy to understand overview of trends and data concerning the relationship between education and …
CEDEFOP, an agency of the European Commission, published a handbook in 2018 that describes 25 ICT in guidance …
What does the future of work look like? is a nice overview of changes already taking place …
2019 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Soshanguve hospital honours staff, attracts next generation | Pretoria News - Independent Online May 23, 2019
- Tatiana Golikova: time to change education system - Realnoe vremya May 23, 2019
- A AU VOCATIONAL GUIDANCE SCHOOL TO HOLD JOB FAIR FOR HOSPITALITY TALENTS - Press Release - Digital Journal May 23, 2019
- Barren County's Amy Irwin named Barren County High School principal, Johnson to retire - WCLU May 22, 2019
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Concurso UFT: SAIU EDITAL! Vagas para técnico-administrativo! - Gran Cursos Online May 23, 2019
- Fiern comemora Dia da Indústria - Tribuna do Norte - Natal May 23, 2019
- O ensino profissional deve ser a primeira escolha - Observador May 22, 2019
- Palestra em escola estadual reforça ações da ALMS na campanha Maio Laranja - Portal do Jornal A Crítica de Campo Grande/MS May 22, 2019
- Enseignement - Longuenesse : l'école en prison - L'Écho de la Lys May 23, 2019
- Florilège des réussites de l'enseignement technique - LaDepeche.fr May 22, 2019
- Pour les lycées professionnels, la réforme Blanquer est l'équivalent d'un plan social - Le HuffPost May 21, 2019
- Obligation de formation pour les 16-18 ans : le Sénat garde le contrôle par les Missions locales - Alternatives Économiques May 20, 2019
- Parcoursup 2019 : « Un système fondé sur l'attente, qui insécurise les plus vulnérables » - Le Monde May 20, 2019